Once you see one of Alexandra K's vegan luxe handbags in real life, you'll understand why they have such a great reputation. The quality and attention to detail is incredible.
This 1.4 midi bag is a smaller version of their iconic, bestselling 1.5 tote. It is handmade in Alexandra K's European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Material: ultra-durable and eco-friendly Freedom-Leather (made of 100% silicone - a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities. Derived from common natural element quartz sand.)
- Well organised interior, with 4 functional pockets
- Comes with additional long strap, so you can wear cross-body
- Zipper closure
- Colour: foggy grey exterior + interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 26cm (without handles) // 38cm (with handles)
- Width: 27cm
- Depth: 16cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: midi
- Pockets: soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, zipped security tablet, 1 small pocket for little things
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They use innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.