Showing that sustainability and luxury can go hand-in-hand, this designer vegan handbag is made from pineapple leaves. Pinatex is an innovative, eco-friendly material, made from the by-product of the pineapple fruit harvest. The leaves would otherwise be discarded, so their use requires no additional land, water or fertilisers, and provides extra funding to local farmers.
This bestselling model 1.5 vegan tote handbag is large enough to store everything you need, and features side zippers to adjust the bag size to suit your daily needs. It is handmade in their European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Best seller and winner of Vegan Fashion Award 2018
- Material: Pinatex (made of pineapple leaves)
- Adjustable sizing
- Well organised interior, with 7 functional pockets
- Zipper + buckle closure
- Colour: midnight black exterior + interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 30cm (without handles) // 42cm (with handles)
- Width: 50cm (with side zippers open) // 40cm (with side zippers closed)
- Depth: 17cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: high rigid pocket for A4 size documents, soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, oblong pocket for pens, zipped security pocket, 2 small pockets for small items
Care note: Pinatex is a natural material, so it's good idea to give it a little love every now and then by applying an eco polish. This will help to maintain the material and keep your bag looking lovely.
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They use innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.