Once you see one of Alexandra K's vegan luxe handbags in real life, you'll understand why they have such a great reputation. The quality and attention to detail is incredible.
This Model 1.6 maxi handbag features 4 functional compartments and 3 pockets, so no more stress trying to search for your phone or keys. It is handmade in Alexandra K's European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Material: ultra-durable and eco-friendly Freedom-Leather (made of 100% silicone - a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities. Derived from common natural element quartz sand.)
- Well organised interior, with 4 functional pockets
- Comes with additional long strap, so you can wear cross-body
- Lobster closure
- Includes a zipped security packet
- Colour: burgundy exterior //grey interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 28cm (without handles) // 40cm (with handles)
- Width: 36cm
- Depth: 17cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, zipped security tablet.
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They use innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.