This luxurious, 1.5 maxi tote vegan handbag by Alexandra K is literally made out of apples! Apple leather is an innovative, sustainable and vegan-friendly material, made by reworking leftovers from the apple harvest (including seeds, cores and peel). The leather is exceptionally strong, durable and breathable. And it's entirely biodegradable.
The bestselling model 1.5 is large enough to store everything you need, and features side zippers to adjust the bag size to suit your daily needs. It is handmade in their European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Best seller and winner of Vegan Fashion Award 2018
- New collection 2018/2019
- Made from eco-friendly apple-leather
- Adjustable sizing
- Well organised interior, with 7 functional pockets
- Zipper + buckle closure
- Colour: taupe/beige exterior // grey interior // silver hardwear
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 30cm (without handles) // 42cm (with handles)
- Width: 50cm (with side zippers open) // 40cm (with side zippers closed)
- Depth: 17cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: high rigid pocket for A4 size documents, soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, oblong pocket for pens, zipped security pocket, 2 small pockets for small items
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.