Once you see one of Alexandra K's vegan luxe handbags in real life, you'll understand why they have such a great reputation. The quality and attention to detail is incredible.
The bestselling model 1.5 is large enough to store everything you need, and features side zippers to adjust the bag size to suit your daily needs. It is handmade in their European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Best seller and winner of Vegan Fashion Award 2018
- Material: Peace-Suede - a premium, eco-friendly fabric that resembles real suede in look and feel. Made with recycled nylon chips, recycled PU resin and recycled PET. Does not contain PVC.
- Adjustable sizing
- Well organised interior, with 7 functional pockets
- Zipper + buckle closure
- Colour: caramel exterior // beige interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 30cm (without handles) // 42cm (with handles)
- Width: 50cm (with side zippers open) // 40cm (with side zippers closed)
- Depth: 17cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: high rigid pocket for A4 size documents, soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, oblong pocket for pens, zipped security pocket, 2 small pockets for small items
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.
We understand that sometimes getting the correct sizing from an online order is difficult so we’re more than happy to exchange items that are the incorrect size.
Made a purchase and changed your mind? We're happy to exchange, credit or refund items returned within 14 days under certain conditions for all items purchased at full price. Please note we're unable to refund discounted items (including where a discount code has been used), however we will happily offer an exchange or a credit note (valid for three years).
For more detail, see our full returns policy page.