This luxurious, 1.4 midi vegan handbag by Alexandra K is literally made out of apples! Apple leather is an innovative, sustainable and vegan-friendly material, made by reworking leftovers from the apple harvest (including seeds, cores and peel). The leather is exceptionally strong, durable and breathable. And it's entirely biodegradable.
The model 1.4 handbag is a smaller version of Alexandra K's iconic, bestselling 1.5 tote. It is handmade in their European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- New collection 2018/2019
- Made from eco-friendly apple-leather
- Well organised interior, with 4 functional pockets
- Comes with additional long strap, so you can wear cross-body
- Zipper closure
- Colour: black exterior + interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 26cm (without handles) // 38cm (with handles)
- Width: 27cm
- Depth: 16cm
- Removable strap: 76cm - 110cm
- Size: midi
- Pockets: soft phone pocket, soft pocket for iPad Mini or other small tablet, zipped security tablet, 1 small pocket for little things
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.