Retail assistant role available
We are a business driven by ethics and the desire to build a better world. We provide a range of quality fashion products to the ethical shopper.
About the role:
The role is based is a casual retail role based at 345 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Currently we have around 10-20 hours available per week, but this is negotiable.
The core requirements:
- Sell products in store, online and over the phone
- Provide in-depth product and service advice in a retail environment
- Provide helpful advice to customers regarding purchases
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner
- Attend to merchandise displays and store presentation
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor
- Advise stock replenishment requirements as required
- Open and close shop
What we need from you:
- Serve customers in a confident, warm and friendly manner
- Provide expert advice on the brands and products
- Understand store policy to ensure Purchases are processed accordingly
- Manage stock levels
- Fulfil online orders accurately and efficiently
- Open and close the store in a timely manner
- Process sales efficiently and accurately
- Keep point of sale secure at all times
- Have a basic understanding of key animal-rights issues, veganism and ethics in fashion
Does this sound like you? If so, please send through your resume using the form below.