We are not currently hiring, but opportunities often come up. Please feel free to send through your interest and your resume. We will contact you if something becomes available.
Retail assistant role
We are a business driven by ethics and the desire to build a better world. We provide a range of quality fashion products to the ethical shopper.
About the role:
The role is based is a casual retail role based at 345 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Currently we have around 10-20 hours available per week, but this is negotiable.
The core requirements:
- Sell products in store, online and over the phone
- Provide in-depth product and service advice in a retail environment
- Provide helpful advice to customers regarding purchases
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner
- Attend to merchandise displays and store presentation
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor
- Advise stock replenishment requirements as required
- Open and close shop
What we need from you:
- Serve customers in a confident, warm and friendly manner
- Provide expert advice on the brands and products
- Understand store policy to ensure Purchases are processed accordingly
- Manage stock levels
- Fulfil online orders accurately and efficiently
- Open and close the store in a timely manner
- Process sales efficiently and accurately
- Keep point of sale secure at all times
- Have a basic understanding of key animal-rights issues, veganism and ethics in fashion
Does this sound like you? If so, please send through your resume using the form below.