When we recently received our new collection of Alexandra K's vegan bags, we couldn't stop feeling the materials. They're incredible. You'll understand what we mean when you feel them too. So soft, yet also ultra-durable.
This elegant vegan briefcase is made from innovative, luxurious, and eco-friendly materials. It is handmade in Alexandra K's European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- New collection 2018/2019
- Material: ultra-durable and eco-friendly Freedom-Leather (made of 100% silicone - a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities. Derived from common natural element quartz sand.)
- Functional interior with large compartment for 15" laptop
- Safe pocket for your laptop
- Comes with additional shoulder strap
- Zipper closure
- Colour: maroon brown exterior + interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 33cm
- Width: 40cm
- Depth: 7.5cm
- Extra strap: 95cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: large compartment for 15" laptop, zip pocket inside bag, zip pocket outside bag, soft phone pocket
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They use innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.