The day we received this vegan backpack from Alexandra K's new collection, we couldn't stop feeling the material. It's incredible. You'll understand what we mean when you feel it too. So soft, yet also ultra-durable.
The 3.6 vegan backpack is what you get when you mix the style, sophistication and high attention to detail that Alexandra K's designer vegan handbags are known for, with the functionality and practicality of a backpack. It is handmade in Alexandra K's European studio in limited quantities - each bag given its own unique serial number.
- Material: ultra-durable and eco-friendly Freedom-Leather (made of 100% silicone - a unique, non plastic, non-petroleum based material admired for its sustainability qualities. Derived from common natural element quartz sand.)
- Adjustable shoulder straps to find your ideal drop
- Zipper closure
- Colour: midnight black exterior + interior // silver hardware
- Handmade in Europe
- Height: 45cm (without handle) // 53cm (with handle)
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 10cm
- Size: maxi
- Pockets: 1 outer zipped pocket, compartments for notebook and phone, 1 inner zipped pocket.
About Alexandra K
Alexandra K is a luxury designer vegan handbag brand, showing the world that high-end fashion can be cruelty free. It was founded in 2014 by Polish designer Alexandra Koscikiewicz.
They use innovative, sustainable, vegan-friendly materials, including apple leather, pinatex (pineapple leaf leather), freedom-leather (derived from quartz sand) and peace-leather (made from premium raw + recycled PU).
Each Alexandra K handbag is made fairly in their European workshop in limited quantities, and given its own unique serial number.